Working with Maureen Kasper is a real pleasure. My wife and I are from Asheville, N.C. and Maureen found us the perfect second home in Tarpon Springs. Maureen was on top of every aspect of our search and we felt confident that if our home was out there she would find it for us.Maureen even went the extra mile to look at homes I found on Zillow and gave me her honest opinion. When Maureen found the right house she let us decide if it was the right fit, there was never any pressure and she was always willing to keep on looking without a bias opinion. When the right house did come along Maureen set up a home inspection with Bill Doyle (Operation Raven) who I liked working with and introduced us to Mike Daniels (Interim Capital Mortgage) for financing. Mike and I I got along very well, he actually made a difficult finance process comfortable and we had a few good laughs along the way. If I were to ever sell my home, Maureen would be the one I would go to, she is relentless at her job and I’m confident that she would service our listing as if it was her own home for sale. If you want a fun, tough,and honest person working on your behalf I couldn’t recommend a better realtor.
- 5 DIY Improvements to Make Your Home Classier October 15, 2019
- 3 Things To Look For in A Mortgage Lender: September 20, 2016
- 16 Budget-Friendly Curb Appeal Ideas Anyone Can Do August 31, 2016
- Jay and Tracy – Tarpon Springs, FL July 6, 2016
- Mandi and Andrew – Holiday, FL July 6, 2016
- Jennifer & Chad July 6, 2016